Not familiar with the message of the Bible?
Watch the whole Bible message summarised in 11 minutes.
Below is a summary of our doctrinal statement. A complete statement of faith is listed in our constitution and is available on request.
- The Scriptures to be the inspired Word of God, without error and infallible in the original manuscripts, and the final authority in faith and life.
- In one God, eternally being in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit – these three being identical in essence.
- That in Adam’s sin humanity fell, inherited a sinful nature, became spiritually dead and alienated from God. Man of himself is incapable of remedying his lost and depraved condition.
- The Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, became man without ceasing to be God, in order that He might reveal God and redeem sinful man. This redemption He accomplished by voluntarily giving Himself as a sinless substitutionary sacrifice on the cross.
- The Holy Spirit is the divine Person through whom new life is brought to those who are spiritually dead. The scriptures affirm that He is with us forever, that He seals us unto the day of redemption, that He bestows spiritual gifts upon us, and that He empowers us for service.
- Salvation from the penalty of sin (justification), the power of sin (sanctification), and ultimately the presence of sin (glorification) is the gift of God”s grace. It cannot be gained by meritorious works, but is freely bestowed upon all who put their faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross.
- The Lord Jesus Christ instituted two ordinances to be observed by all believers until His return: baptism and the Lord’s supper. Their observance by all believers is urged.
- In the personal, imminent coming of the Lord Jesus Christ for His Church.
- At death the souls of those who have trusted Christ are to be with Him forever in glory. We believe that the souls of unbelievers are to be separated from God forever in conscious punishment.